I have experience as (1) a litigation consultant on psychological issues in the courtroom, (2) an expert witness on sources of error and unreliability in eyewitness memory, (3) an expert on implicit bias and anti-prejudice interventions, and (4) a consultant for law enforcement and government agencies on topics within the social and behavioral sciences.
My additional areas of expertise in psychology and law and political psychology include:
- jury selection and decision-making
- eyewitness lineup construction and administration procedures
- cross-racial eyewitness identifications
- police interrogations and false confessions
- implicit bias and sources of error in social judgment
- political communication and messaging
- sociopolitical orientations and ideology
- public policy analysis
If you are in need of an expert in psychology and law or political psychology, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.